Living in the Sunlight Living in the Sunlight

UP UNTIL NOW I HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIE.

I'm not the only person who can see the destructive aura of this song!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Beautiful

What is this? Frame by frame animation and a surreal atmosphere? You make me a happy girl.

Puberty: The Movie Puberty: The Movie

Absolutly...

...Disgusting! :D

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 002 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 002

I want to bear your Pokeman eggs. All of them.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Togepwi~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno Power Techno Power

Interesting...

Very fitting animations for the sound. I understand why you cut it off after 45 seconds to avoid repedativity (is that even a word?) but I would be interested in seeing the same concept applied to a song that builds a bit more momentum. :3

Coolbrow responds:

agreed, repedativity is not a word : )

A Christmas Special, or A Christmas Special, or

Fantastic.

You have a sleak style of merrying together natural film footage with flash elements. Very unique! I'm still a bit unclear as to the premis of this piece but it was quite enjoyable no less. :'D

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

But you knew that, right?

Had it not been for the accent which adds a forign sexy quality or something of the like, this would get you so boned.

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Yolk.

I apreciate this on so many levels... God, the animation, the color palette, the song is so suiting...

HOT SHIT (and a half).

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Aaaaha ha ha!

w00t w00t and other such exclamations! Tres droll! Tres droll! I liked it, wonderfull sound optimization and great style! Too bad it's in black and white.

The dirty talk scared me though. It really did.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Wow. Amazing, just amazing.

Yay! Simpley wonderfull and so precice and defined and... Just wow. Being such a fan of Jhonen I'd definatley like to see a Squee. Very origional characters. X3 I comend you!