Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

No wonder its the last one- it couldn't be better!

I don't think that this game is anything short of the best DUG on Newgrounds.

Beautiful interface and nothing hard to figure out (unless you're me and fail to see the "X" on the music control -_-) As per usual, HOLY SHIT SHE BREATHES, I'm at awe that you have the patience and skill to animate all that in. Lots of accessories and clothing so no matter who you are, you'll get something out of playing. A pretty fair estimate of how much cash to give for the unlocks. Fantastic art as always and especially beautiful backdrops.

The only flaws I can see are that the loading bar progress doesn't match the actual % progress. This really doesn't matter, I just had to point it out to be a dick. Also that you can't "store" or unlock your progress (ie have unlock codes for your money so that when you come back in, you don't loose everything) but this isn't much of a problem since to date, I haven't been able to play this game for less than half an hour anyway.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Blur Onion Tutorial Blur Onion Tutorial

So thats how it's done, huh?

This is really neet, I've always wondered how to do it (I've seen it done many times and thought some people just had too much time on their hands to be manually messing around with linear gradients all over the place)

Does this work on Flash 6.0? I know, I really need to get with the times...

Hypnotic Droplet Hypnotic Droplet

Trippy!

Liked it but because of how the droplet hovers around your inviable courser, it was kind of hard to track but still a pleasurable experience none the less.

a riddle test...2! a riddle test...2!

Great potential

It's great to see fellow youngions taking an interest in not just playing but creating flash games!

I like the idea of this game because it is chalanging and I do have to think about it as opposed to a lot of other games where teh whole game is just: "Click click, boom boom, click click, undress undress".

All that I recomend maybe some kind of ambient background music. The mad-graphic skills will come with time.

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

I just thought I might let you know...

You left some of your red pen lines on one of the hair styles for the first character.

F2Jam TheMusicGame - Beta F2Jam TheMusicGame - Beta

Fascinating :'D

Being an avid fan of the Beatmania series, I was curious to see what this game was all about. It has a lot of promise- I can't wait to see the new song charts!!

Windows HIV Windows HIV

AAURGH.

This frustraited me. Now allthough I should have expected it, every pop up, everysound, every crash... So God-dammed ACURATE.

HARAKIRI.

MessiaH responds:

:o)

(under construction) (under construction)

Gads!

I don't have enough time to give you a full review right now (I'm really sorry ><) but it's great to see that you're still making dress up games and it's as if you raided my computer and used my music for this. ^^ (Not much of a Tiesto fan but remixes of his stuff are pretty swell).

Shadow-Kaznama responds:

Hehe i think tiesto is so great .. but what would you expect! tiesto comes from holland .. and me 2! So i know his music very well! ^^ but when are you making youre dress u games?? ^^

Wank Wank Revolution Wank Wank Revolution

Something to add to my favorites... &gt;=D

Wow, three of my favorite things:

Dance Dance Revolution, hyper obnoxious Japanese music and fat fan poodles jacking off. HOT TO TROT! I was kinda hoping he would explode though...

Sinoko Dress Up Sinoko Dress Up

Very nice!

Very nice for a first attempt! It's not a complete disaster liek mine was *Laughs* Anyway, Il stop being self centered here and Il review...

It's a pretty safe game, nothing that would start a flame war over and thank you for not making an icky hentai dress up! And I loved the base you used as well, it was cute and the quality of the art was all around good, congratulations on using colored lines! It really makes a difrence but I can garuentee that you could get at least a 3 rating if you shaded the objects and added some kind of background because right now it looks more like an experimental kissaki doll rather than a flash game. A few more outfits and variety among them might help too. But what can I say? For a first whack at the dress-up cat, it's fabulous and I do wish to see more games from you because you have potential!!

Shadow-Kaznama responds:

I am so happy!! That MJ has reviewed me!!! Look at my profile and you know what i mean !! ^o^!! And i know H is terible!! I cant understand why people want it so bad!! And thank you so mutch!!!