Living in the Sunlight Living in the Sunlight

UP UNTIL NOW I HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIE.

I'm not the only person who can see the destructive aura of this song!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Beautiful

What is this? Frame by frame animation and a surreal atmosphere? You make me a happy girl.

Puberty: The Movie Puberty: The Movie

Absolutly...

...Disgusting! :D

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

No wonder its the last one- it couldn't be better!

I don't think that this game is anything short of the best DUG on Newgrounds.

Beautiful interface and nothing hard to figure out (unless you're me and fail to see the "X" on the music control -_-) As per usual, HOLY SHIT SHE BREATHES, I'm at awe that you have the patience and skill to animate all that in. Lots of accessories and clothing so no matter who you are, you'll get something out of playing. A pretty fair estimate of how much cash to give for the unlocks. Fantastic art as always and especially beautiful backdrops.

The only flaws I can see are that the loading bar progress doesn't match the actual % progress. This really doesn't matter, I just had to point it out to be a dick. Also that you can't "store" or unlock your progress (ie have unlock codes for your money so that when you come back in, you don't loose everything) but this isn't much of a problem since to date, I haven't been able to play this game for less than half an hour anyway.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Blur Onion Tutorial Blur Onion Tutorial

So thats how it's done, huh?

This is really neet, I've always wondered how to do it (I've seen it done many times and thought some people just had too much time on their hands to be manually messing around with linear gradients all over the place)

Does this work on Flash 6.0? I know, I really need to get with the times...

Hypnotic Droplet Hypnotic Droplet

Trippy!

Liked it but because of how the droplet hovers around your inviable courser, it was kind of hard to track but still a pleasurable experience none the less.